View Profile CrazyYoungPiplup2559

31 Movie Reviews

If Mario Kart 8 Was Realistic...

So funny!

Another mind-blowing animation.

This is one of the best flashes I have ever seen, but it felt like I had too much completely awesome flashes. I'm still giving your flash a 10. You put a perfect amount of effort on this flash.

Woohoo!

We did it! We reached 600,000 flashes! This flash is short, yet awesome! The music seems to fit!

Stickman91 responds:

I like your enthusiasm! Thanks for reviewing!

72 Game Reviews

Very addictive!

If you like a good story and some brawling action while still having animals, this game is the game for you!

Nostalgic.

It reminds me of the time when I first discovered old-school video games from a bootleg GBA cartridge containing many multiple NES games in one. This one is very good.

Fun game!

It helped my day become better! It's well made, and there are lots of fails to discover.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm glad I could make your day better :)

166 Audio Reviews

Fantastic!

8-bit Against the Odds is one of my all-time favorite songs. Even today, the original version is a pretty good song. Just listening to the redux of this song shows that you brought new life to a song I have loved a long time ago, and I love it.

P.S. I first heard about that song from a YouTuber known as the wiiviewr.

Great!

This song is great. I like your style of music. It really does fit the Arabic desert theme it has. I can see lots of potential for this song being used in future Flash Games and Stepmania!

Just amazing!

This song might just be my best song discovery of the week so far! I love the style of the song, and it sounds like it's literally from the future! I love it!

My reviews are clean.