CrazyYoungPiplup2559CrazyYoungPiplup2559

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Bearbarians Bearbarians

Very addictive!

If you like a good story and some brawling action while still having animals, this game is the game for you!

Virus Alert Virus Alert

Nostalgic.

It reminds me of the time when I first discovered old-school video games from a bootleg GBA cartridge containing many multiple NES games in one. This one is very good.

Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

Fun game!

It helped my day become better! It's well made, and there are lots of fails to discover.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm glad I could make your day better :)

Sergeser Sergeser

Addictive

This game is very fun. I kept playing it and playing it.

On The Run On The Run

Good for people who want/need to do more multiplication.

This game is best suitable for kids ages 9 through 11. It's a simple game that gets tougher the further you go. Not only are the levels tougher, but the problems are. It's a perfect crossover between a platformer and math.

Give Up Give Up

This is a fun game!

This game is so fun! When playing the game, I remembered this quote. "The key is to not give up!"

But on Level 25, I gave up. It's too hard, but I've learned a lesson. It's OK.

Wait. It's OK to give up on some things, but not on other things.

Otherwise, this is one of the best flash games of 2013!

Chocolate Run Chocolate Run

Just one of those games with no end.

They're all addictive, they're everywhere, but they're not overrated. I like them! This one is very nice!

Internet Avenger Internet Avenger

This game is so fun!

This is a fun platformer that takes a short time to play. I enjoyed these 10 minutes of my life.

Rhythm Doctor Rhythm Doctor

Awesome!

This is a good Flash Rhythm game with a unique concept. I can't want for the full version! Also, the bonus level is cool!

Knightmare Tower Knightmare Tower

This is a new and great addictive game!

Towers are awesome! And it's even awesomer with the effect of progression and upgrades!