CrazyYoungPiplup2559CrazyYoungPiplup2559

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

8-bit Against the Odds Redux 8-bit Against the Odds Redux

Fantastic!

8-bit Against the Odds is one of my all-time favorite songs. Even today, the original version is a pretty good song. Just listening to the redux of this song shows that you brought new life to a song I have loved a long time ago, and I love it.

P.S. I first heard about that song from a YouTuber known as the wiiviewr.

-DuneRiders- -DuneRiders-

Great!

This song is great. I like your style of music. It really does fit the Arabic desert theme it has. I can see lots of potential for this song being used in future Flash Games and Stepmania!

ParagonX9 /Chaos Fantasy(RMX) ParagonX9 /Chaos Fantasy(RMX)

Just amazing!

This song might just be my best song discovery of the week so far! I love the style of the song, and it sounds like it's literally from the future! I love it!

Duality Duality

I love trance!

Trance is one of my favorite genres, and this song is one great example of the genre.

Geoplex responds:

Thank you :D I'm so excited to make more!

Native Faith - Suwako's Theme Native Faith - Suwako's Theme

Awesome!

Being a Touhou fan for about 4 years and 9 months, I can say that I really enjoy this! This song sounds so epic!

To readers of this review: If you don't know who Suwako is, go ahead and search for the name.

Xenogenocide responds:

Great man, glad I could please atleast one Touhou fan! :P

It's kinda sad, I only got to know the extent of awesomeness that is Touhou through the McRoll'd videos on Youtube. :(

Aside from the hilarity, the music behind the clown laughs was awesome.

Applause (Instrumental Cover) Applause (Instrumental Cover)

Pretty awesome!

This is what Applause would sound like if it were in the style of Newgrounds Techno. I have to admit that users in Newgrounds have created an iconic techno sound that is easily distinguishable from other techno.

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks, CrazyYoungPiplup! Yeah, iconic feels like a good word for it. I guess we Newgrounds musicians are a pretty unique bunch, huh? Glad you enjoy the jam and I appreciate the quick review.

IR - Solar Vision 3 IR - Solar Vision 3

I've been waiting for this song!

The beginning sounds more casual, laid-back, and less epic than the first two, then it becomes epic towards the beginning-middle. It is super awesome, with no traces of dubstep/electro-house. The casual, laid-back part comes back in the middle, then becomes epic again. The casual, laid-back part comes back towards the end.

Overall, this sounds very awesome!

Indigorain responds:

Thanks mate! I really appreciate the kind words :D

NK - Nine Circles NK - Nine Circles

Amazing!

For many years, you've been producing awesome music, whether it's pre-dubstep era dance or dubstep. This song is so amazing and so fast! I'm downloading it!

Rukkus responds:

Thanks a lot for the kind words. Im so happy to know that youve been listening to my music for so long! cheers man!

SapphireNine - Looking Up SapphireNine - Looking Up

This is great!

Although this song is 1 year, 5 days old by the time I wrote this review, it's beautiful.

I was searching for songs perfect for the smartphone/app generation (2011-present), and I found this amazing song. You have talent.

Although this generation is dominated by dubstep and electro-house, all other electronic genres will continue to live on.

Xtrullor - Wonderpunch Xtrullor - Wonderpunch

Just awesome!

I need more dubstep songs on my music library, and this is a good song to put into my iTunes library!